For our next phase of growth, we are looking for a Sales & Account Manager (m/f/x) to join our team in Hamburg, Berlin or Remote.
The roleIt’s an exciting time to join Heyflow. As a company, we are doing quite well: we just raised over 6M Euro in Seed, won some of the biggest companies as new customers, and built up an initial team of individuals that has each others’ backs. This is not your typical sales role: The role of a Sales & Account Manager (m/f/x) is probably the most versatile role at Heyflow: In a team of experts you could be consulting on one day an emerging company from South America and on the next day some of the largest European corporations on how to leverage one of the most innovative no-code solutions. You will be part of a team focused on building out our process, strategy, and team. We need people who want to do more than sell, people who want to be part of creating something special and build their own career story.
- Accelerated professional and personal development through ownership and continuous learning from day 1
- Remote work, plus the option to work in our beautiful offices in Hamburg and Berlin
- Regular company events and workation in some of the nicest spots in Europe
- 30 days of paid annual vacation
- Health and mobility benefits, such as gym subsidy and a Rydes membership and fresh veggies right to your door
What you'll do
- Manage the full cycle sales process (product demos, check-ins, etc.)
- Be the point person for all customer-facing relationships, focused on providing an exceptional customer experience
- Evangelize and educate the market around the value of no-code solutions
- Be the voice of the customer, communicating customer and market feedback across the broader Heyflow organization (product, marketing, customer success, etc.)
- Contribute to process and repeatability by testing and learning from different market messages, positioning and inbound strategies
What you'll bring
- Candidates should have 2-3 years of experience in a high growth sales environment, with experience across the entire sales cycle
- Consistent ability to hit sales targets
- Self-starter with demonstrated examples of taking initiative to provide operational insight and value beyond core sales role
- High product acumen and ability to independently manage product demos
- Value based sales experience - demonstrated ability to evangelize and represent value metrics in category creating markets
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively across internal departments
- Thirst for learning and self-development
- Eagerness to be part of a foundational team, help foster culture, and have fun
We are advocates of Diversity & Inclusion and so, we encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.
Ready for your next challenge? Apply below or, if you don't see a role that fits your profile, send us an email to careers[at]heyflow.app!